To begin with
this topic, is important to know that the honesty is the best implement to have
confidence with the people around us and to feel good about ourselves. But sometimes
is necessary to tell lies (small o white lies).
The honesty
is not always the best policy because if we tell the truth we could hurt somebody´s
feelings. An example of this would be when a friend gave me a shirt that I
dislike and to doesn´t make her feel bad, I said that was very cool and I wear
it for a day :S .
On the
other hand a lot of people think that is better to tell the truth to don’t have
problems in the future with the people.
In conclusion
everybody can tell a small lies to occult the truth but at the same time we can
feel guilty, and it could be strange for us; in my opinion the best way is
telling the truth!
Well done Nelly, the essay's structure is well organized and done. I like the way you start the new ideas. The vocabulary was correct, some little details, with coherence and grammar things. But your ideas and point of view were great.
ResponderEliminar