sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

BOOK REVIEWS

I recently read The psychoanalyst  a novel written in 2002 by Jhon Katzenbach. It never been adapted on the cinema, but this book had been remained among the top-sellers.

It's written in España and this story tests the ability of the protagonist to prevent suicide against the pressure of a stranger. This author emphasizes the psychological realism of his characters and the ability to establish an intriguing plot.

My main criticism of the book is the characterisation. The characters are the stranger and the psychoanalyst. The psychoanalyst takes a very important role because although it is threatened, never gives any problem that put him and by the other hand, the strange woman is a character very challenging and I really like the revenge.

To sum up, Ienjoyed this "thriller" story because throughout the reading leaves you in suspense, because you do not know what will be happen with the main character.

1 comentario:

  1. I have never read the book but it seems very interesting. Your review helps me to find a good book to read. Some grammar mistakes you need to be careful but it was good.

    ResponderEliminar