Hello Paula!
I'm really glad you finally decided to come visit me. I recommend you to come to my house by bus. It easier and cheaper because the bus left you right in the corner of my house. But if you bring a lot of package, you should take a taxi.
There's a lot of nice places here in Mexico. I totality recomend you to visit La Marquesa. This place is beautiful and you'll have a great time watching all around.
I'd really like to go with you, so you can enjoy more you're trip with someone you know. But I'm afraid I'll be busy those weeks, beside I'm spending my afternoons studying for my test for university. Please don't get mad. I'll reward you later with a meal.
And the galleries and museums there are a lot here in the city. I totally recommend you Bellas Artes, there you can find all kinds of museums and galleries. You can find from art museums to Economy and Finances museums.
I can't wait to see you!
Good luck
Nelly
It was good and funny to read. I also like tacos dorados.
ResponderEliminar